The countdown is on for PRSA Georgia's Annual Conference! Mark your calendar for
Friday, April 28 at the Westin Atlanta Perimeter North.
Invest in your team. Invest in yourself. Mark your calendar and register to attend the 2017 PRSA Georgia Annual Conference! Join your industry peers in an engaging day of professional enlightenment.
It’s just your luck that the early bird registration has been extended and now runs through Monday, March 27. Save some green now with this deal for only $150 for members and $195 for non-members.
Our 2017 Annual Conference presentations will make other PRSA chapters green with envy! Look at this exciting lineup!
- Opening Keynote: “A Conversation on Journalism Today”
- Lunch Keynote: “Back to the
Communications Basics: How to Operate in a World with No Rules”
presented by David Reuter, Vice President, Global Communications
- “Blazing a Trail: Communicating Change” with Tyler Pearson, Director of Public Relations, WellStar Health System
of Speech: Public Speaking Secrets to Connect with Every Audience,
Every Time” with Dez Thornton, Executive Conversations &
- “Agile Marketing: Knowing Your Audience” with Melanie Babcock, Senior Director, Agile & Content Marketing, The Home Depot
- “How Video Storytelling Can Inspire Audiences and Elevate YourBrand” with Clay Broga, co-founder and CMO, Freethink
- “Fostering Innovation in Employee Communication” panel led by Dave Watson, Vice President, Employee Engagement, Edelman
- "Strategies for Building Your Video Verve” with Tod Plotkin, Principal, Green Buzz Agency
- “Making Measurement Count” with Jana Leigh Thomas, MPA, EVP, Strategic Planning, Analytics & Research, Porter Novelli
- “Why Can’t PR and Marketing Just Get Along?!” Plenary Session Panel
- “Shoestring Budgets that Deliver Phenomenal PR Results” Plenary Session Panel
Click here for a complete list of sessions and more detailed session descriptions.
Use #PRSAGAC17to join the conversation and to stay updated on the PRSA Georgia Annual Conference. We will see you there!
||Friday, April 28, 2017
||7:30 - 7:55 am Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:00 am - 3:00 pm Keynotes, Break-out Sessions, Networking and Luncheon
The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
7 Concourse Pkwy NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
Regular Price (register by April 17): $170 member; $225 guest
Late & Final Price (register by April 24): $190 member; $250 guest
Please note that walk-in registrations are not available due to catering requirements.
Registration includes continental breakfast and lunch. The hotel offers free parking onsite.
All reservations are final. There are no cancellations and PRSA Georgia does not issue refunds for the registration fee.
Official Annual Conference Photographer
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please click here.
If you have any additional questions, please call Denise Grant at 770.449.6369 or email email@example.com.