$6 per car, parking. CASH ONLY.
Walk-ins CANNOT be accommodated due to catering requirements.
Celebrate the best of and the best in public relations in Georgia at the 2016 PRSA Georgia Awards Celebration. Our special guest emcees will be Karyn Greer, Investigative Reporter, WGCL/CBS46 and Kimberley Kennedy, Host - Atlanta Plugged In, CBS46.
Join us as we:
- Present Phoenix Awards for the programs and projects that showcase the best in public relations strategy and impact
- Induct Hilary Hanson McKean, APR, Partner, Global Leadership Council, Managing Director, Global Practices, Atlanta, Dallas & Toronto into the Order of the Phoenix / PRSA Georgia Hall of Fame
- Recognize this year’s Chapter Award winners:
- Luminary Star Award – Lisa Tilt, President, Full Tilt Consulting
- Shining Star Award – Annette Filliat, APR, Communications Manager, Institute Diversity, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Rising Star Award – Sarah Funderburk, APR, Director of Public Relations and Partner, SPR Atlanta
- Distinguished Public Relations Award - Bill Bolling, Founder, Atlanta Community Food Bank; Chairman & Senior Advisor, Food Well Alliance
Plan to join co-workers, colleagues and clients at the event of the year that brings Georgia’s PR community together!
Dress for the event is cocktail attire.
PRSA Georgia offers tiered seating for the Awards Celebration. Below are more details about registration and deadlines to purchase single tickets or tables.
- Early bird deadline is Thursday, October 6.
- Regular deadline is Monday, October 24.
- Late and final deadline is Monday, October 31 at noon.
Platinum Table (reserved seating for 10 people together):
** Includes three bottles of wine, up to 10 parking passes and a premium table location (front )two rows ** Early Bird: $1,350 per table ** Regular: $1,500 per table **Late: $1,650 per table
Gold Table (reserved seating for 10 people together):
** Includes two bottles of wine, four parking passes and a semi-premium table location ** Early Bird: $1,250 per table ** Regular: $1,350 per table **Late: $1,450 per table
Silver Table (reserved seating for 10 people together):
** Early Bird: $1,100 per table ** Regular: $1,250 per table **Late: $1,400 per table
** Early Bird: $100 per person ** Regular: $115 per person **Late: $135 per person
Awards Celebration Sponsors:
Interested in sponsoring the Awards Celebration or purchasing an ad in the printed program? Click here for more information.