Communicators need to deliver presentations to clients, co-workers and superiors. But how do you turn your content into a compelling, persuasive message and connect with your content?
Brenda McClain, Media Traininer, McCLain Communications, is a veteran communications consultant. She will teach you how to maximize the impact of your message and connect with your audience. Brenda’s seminar, titled, “Your Communications Power: It’s Not only the CON of CONtent, but also the CON of CONnection,” focuses on how to build a relationship with your audience.
You will learn:
- How to use energy, conviction and passion to elevate your subject matter
- How to give weight to your words via a Message Tree
- What the “90 percent factor” is and how to leverage it
- How to use visuals effectively
Plus, each attendee will put together a 5-minute presentation on site.
Brenda has coached c-suite executives and PR pros across the country. She is the owner and founder of McClain Communications, Inc., a communications leadership consulting firm, specializing in message development and delivery. Brenda has been in business for 26 years and has served clients nationwide, from CEO's of Fortune 100 companies (AT&T, Marriott, etc.) to nonprofits (Outdoor Advertising Association of America, Arthritis Foundation, Cincinnati Reds) and across a myriad of industries, from telecommunications to healthcare to sports.
Brenda also is an accomplished author. Her new novel, "One Good Mama Bone', will be published in February.
- Free self-parking is available in the parking garage behind the restaurant. There is a sign that says Maggiano's & Corner Bakery parking at the garage entrance. The parking lot that is adjacent to Maggiano's is now a PAID PARKING LOT with a charge of $7 per car. It is not owned by Maggiano's. If you park there, you must pre-pay or your car will be booted or towed.
- Coffee and water available during seminar.
- Additional $10 walk-in fee, space available.
- All reservations are final. There are no cancellations and PRSA Georgia does not issue refunds for the registration fee.