PRSA National Membership Benefits
PRSA wants you to make the most of your membership and to help position you for greater success through career-enhancing tools and resources. Through member participation, PRSA is able to build on the value of our profession in the marketplace and fortify our industry’s commitment to excellence!
Your Membership Keeps You Connected to:
- More than 21,000 PR pros committed to excellence and ethics.
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities.
- Local Chapter and District networking.
- Sector-specific resources and events with Professional Interest Sections.
Your Membership Deepens Knowledge Through:
- 60 FREE webinars, live and on demand, throughout the year.
- The PRSA Code of Ethics and opportunities for Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) that offer practical guidelines for defining professionalism and success.
- Jobcenter, which provides career-advancing tools for all career levels.
Your Membership Pay for Itself With:
- The Issues & Trends industry news briefing, in your inbox each morning.
- A database of case studies, articles and research, including Silver Anvil Award winners and nominees.
- The RFP Exchange, where you can post and search for new business.
- Insurance, FedEx, Budget, NewsCactus and other member-exclusive discounts.
For more information, please visit PRSA National Member Benefits.