2020. Yet another crucial milestone for our industry and profession. Now is as important a time as ever for strategic communicators, crisis communications experts, integrated marketing communications professionals, media relations gurus, public relations practitioners and social media evangelicals.
PRSA Georgia, the second largest chapter of public relations professionals, is actively planning our professional development pipeline for this year and beyond to help enhance careers and elevate our profession. We are seeking top speakers and facilitators on principal topics to create a jam-packed calendar of learning, exploring and advancing together.
We want you! Tell us what you want to talk about. What you can teach our members and community, and how you can help shape PRSA Georgia? Feel free to make suggestions and provide feedback on amazing speakers whom you’ve recently learned from or whom you really, really, really want to meet.
We would love to hear your pitch if you have a presentation or speaker proposal. Topics of interest include:
- Content Development
- Crisis Communications and Reputation Management
- Digital Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Leadership & Management
- Measurement and Evaluation
- Media Relations
- Proposal Writing
- Social and Digital Media
- Special Interests
- Strategic Planning
- Tools & Techniques
- Website Copywriting & Development
Presentations with the most impact include:
- Results-oriented best practices, which may have evolved as the result of a strategic shift or nimble tactical adjustment.
- Strategies and value propositions with measurable outcomes.
- Solutions for organizational challenges, such as trust and reputation protection, staff development, internal communications, corporate social responsibility and social media integration.
- Key drivers of critical business functions, such as crisis communications, sales generation, customer relations, issues management, stakeholder engagement and research, legislative compliance, media relations, and shifts in behavior and perception.
- Organizational positioning, including integrated marketing communications, brand identity and risk management.
- Core career competencies, such as ethics, leadership, collaboration, networking and influence.
Contact us with your ideas, requests and proposals. Please note that speakers or presentations that are considered to be a sales pitch will not be considered.