BECK Media & Marketing is currently filling a full-time public relations Account Executive position in our Atlanta office.
BECK Media is a public relations firm that partners with leading businesses at the intersection of entertainment and technology to influence audiences, build brands and create value while caring for our employees every step of the way. Our Atlanta office is growing and we are seeking a team member with 2-5 years of public relations experience, ideally in entertainment and/or technology public relations and communications. Our clients in Atlanta include: Tenderfoot TV, NBC, and Pluto TV to name a few.
BECK is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We’re looking for a candidate who is passionate about storytelling. The right candidate for this position is fluent in the fundamentals of public relations and operates with a results-focused approach. She/he/they can quickly craft a targeted pitch as well as work with a team to create and implement communications strategies for an array of entertainment and digital media clients.
We have built a culture where our BECK Medians are energized (and happy) to come to work.
About the Job:
- Secure earned media coverage for clients across online, broadcast, and print, including pitch development, media outreach, and interview coordination.
- Be a confident, client-facing voice on accounts; execute successful campaigns for multiple clients simultaneously, under tight deadlines.
- Proactively develop and execute non-traditional promotional marketing opportunities that generate positive media coverage, and achieve tangible business objectives.
- Leverage traditional, online, social and alternative media platforms in unexpected ways to achieve specific goals.
- Assist in developing communications strategies.
- Stay on top of trends, news and changing platforms across all forms of digital media.
- Create and leverage relationships with key media and influencers to achieve client goals.
- 2-4 years of communications/public relations experience, either at a communications agency or in-house.
- Experience in generating a variety of earned media results for clients
- Results-focused mentality. You are energized by securing coverage and executing against client business goals
- Concise and clear communication. You are a strong writer – polished and quick.
- Creativity. You bring new ideas to the table.
- Depth of knowledge. You are a strategic thinker.
- You have a sense of humor!
- You thrive working in a boutique agency setting.
What We Offer:
- Compensation is commensurate with capabilities and relevant experience, and will include discretionary profit sharing based on company and team performance. Medical, dental, 401k, birthdays off, and continuing education are included in our benefits package.
BECK Media & Marketing Values:
- Excellence: Teamwork, proactive, results oriented, creativity, curious, effective communication at every level.
- Empower individuals: Mutual respect, community participation and inclusion. Consistently acts as a positive mentor.
- Integrity: Whole-person development, professional advancement, balance.
- Play, as a team: Open team communication, works positively and effectively to realize shared goals. Food driven culture – we bond breaking bread.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Beck Media Atlanta office is currently working remote due to the pandemic, but plan to be back in a physical office. Find us online at www.beckmedia.com