FleishmanHillard, a leading global communications agency, has an immediate opening in our Atlanta office for an Account Supervisor to join our dynamic corporate reputation practice. This position provides a fantastic opportunity for an integrated communications professional to work in a fast paced environment with a collaborative team on corporate storytelling and media relations, brand building, reputation management, crisis communications and issues management, corporate social responsibility initiatives, and multi-stakeholder communications.
FleishmanHillard is an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment that values talented, creative people who like to work with others to create cutting-edge programs for our clients. More than 90 percent of FH clients work with teams from more than one geographic location, and across multiple practice offerings. We believe a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Manage many of the day-to-day activities for the corporate reputation team, including working with senior members of the team to help coordinate projects and clients, and manage timelines, deliverables and budgets.
- Serve as a day-to-day client contact and manage individual and teamwork streams on program implementation.
- Develop and edit high quality written materials, including pitches, background materials, messaging, recommendation and planning documents, and executive communications.
- Review/assess industry trends to identify opportunities to inject FH’s clients into current news cycles; drive story idea development, and work closely with media to shape and control communications that are in line with overall account objectives.
- Provide insights and expertise to our overall corporate reputation product offering and assist in the development of thought leadership and marketing materials
- Maintain and develop strong traditional and online media relationships, pitch sophisticated ideas, and be responsible for developing creative written materials that that are in line with overall account objectives and reflect an understanding of our clients’ business.
- Be an effective and trusted resource to corporate reputation clients.
The successful candidate must be results oriented and have a strong understanding of current trends in media and corporate reputation management. Experience executing global and regional corporate reputation programs is a plus. Additionally, candidates should have:
- 4-7 years of agency experience in developing and implementing integrated communications programs geared to a variety of audiences, ideally with large, national and global corporations.
- Demonstrated experience working directly with clients on day-to-day activities, working alongside and managing team members to execute public relations plans effectively, and drafting and implementing strategic corporate communications programs within budget.
- Knowledgeable about corporate responsibility and/or global impact and highly motivated to work with clients in these areas.
- Deep knowledge of top-tier business media, and well-developed skills in building and maintaining traditional and digital media relationships. A demonstrated hands-on media approach is required.
- Excellent writing abilities with experience in all forms of corporate and executive communications, from corporate blog posts, crisis communications statements, media pitches and executive talking points.
- Broad business understanding, strong analytical abilities and critical, creative thinking.
- Candidate should have the ability to engage off- and online audiences, and tell complex stories in an easily digestible way.
- Proven ability to prioritize, be assertive, self-starting and a willingness to take ownership is essential to success. This translates to strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to effectively motivate staff and clients.
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver – gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Good interpersonal skills, can work effectively in a team environment, negotiate approvals diplomatically, and maintain composure and quality under constant deadline pressure.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for eight years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group:
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
- To apply for this position, please click here.