The Manager of Analyst Relations is responsible for managing the Analyst Relations (AR) program for the Business Services solutions suite. This role is responsible for proactively establishing and maintaining positive relationships with leading industry analysts and influencers to drive awareness and coverage of our vision, strategy and points of differentiation and to gain insights from analysts to understand core customer requirements and business concerns.
This role will handle the collection, analysis and reporting of large, complex sets of internal and third-party data and translate the data into compelling stories highlighting LexisNexis Risk Solutions capabilities. The AR Manager will be responsible for facilitating two-way communication between internal subject matter experts and industry analysts and ensuring that LexisNexis Risk Solutions is invited to participate in analyst vendor profiles and is well represented as a result of participation in appropriate RFIs. This role will be responsible for complete, compelling and timely submissions for analyst reports and global award programs.
The person in this role must be comfortable with balancing strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution while working independently, sorting through ambiguously defined problems and identifying market challenges and opportunities for our customers and positioning our solutions to meet those needs.
The Manager of Analyst Relations will support the Director of Media and Analyst Relations and work closely with senior executives and functional team leaders. This role will have a direct opportunity to impact results, while innovating AR processes and communications as needed. The work is varied and often fast-paced. The person in this role must be collaborative and have the ability and the willingness to be an integral part of a global, matrix organization.
- Plan and execute all aspects of a targeted, global analyst relations program
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key analysts, influencers and internal stakeholders; Identify the top industry analysts in each key market for fraud and identity, financial crime compliance and credit risk solutions and lay out a strategy for updating and influencing the top tier
- Develop a strategic and dynamic analyst and influencer database that outlines the most relevant and influential global analysts based on their interactions with global media, financial markets and customers
- Plan and coordinate submissions in key analyst reports to elevate the company’s position
- Create award participation strategy that includes analyst firms as well as other influential publications and associations
- Manage and facilitate regular analyst engagements, including strategy days, briefings, inquiries, meetings and events
- Leverage third party and internal data to develop insights for analyst engagements that can also be used in marketing and public relations materials
- Create and distribute analyst newsletter
- Manage the creation of presentations and briefing documents for analyst engagements; strategize with market planning, creating insights and positioning
- Synthesize large amounts of information into consolidated, compelling messaging that sets LexisNexis Risk Solutions apart from the competition
- Educate analysts about the business’ vision, strategy, growth and customer success; ensure message and brand consistency of information shared with analysts
- Develop proactive messaging briefings for significant company announcements prior to publishing messaging to the market
- Align with marketing calendar and develop, monitor and report on an analyst report calendar to maximize coverage
- Engage and manage ARchitect analyst relationship management platform
- Stay apprised of competitive landscape to defend leadership position and push to be viewed as leader from a product and mindshare standpoint
- Provide strategic guidance to product, strategy and marketing teams based on insights gained from analyst research and feedback/input
- Provide sales and marketing enablement and response guidance to competitive reports; Create internal communications regarding key analyst reports; Provide marketing and sales with ways to leverage these reports
- Create communication plan to provide updates on program direction and achievements/results to internal audiences
- Oversee budget, analysis and recommendations for purchased analyst research services
- Work with digital team to develop and implement social media strategies related to proactive AR outreach and monitoring, including blogs, social networks and other channels
- Support the marketing team in other PR-related programs and activities
- Coordinate spokesperson training as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree in PR, marketing, communications or similar relevant field
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience in a communication, product management or corporate strategy role working with industry analysts or public relations functions, preferably in a software or high-tech background
- Experience working in large, global companies – ability to work through organizational complexity to influence thinking and drive results across disparate geographies and business units, preferably in a matrix model
- In-depth knowledge of fraud and identity management, financial crime compliance, credit risk assessment and small to mid-sized business risk solutions and target markets is a plus
- Skilled at cross-functional, influence-driven collaboration to achieve results
- Ability to think across boundaries – work with product, marketing, sales and market planning to distill and deliver messages from those teams
- Experience leveraging 1st party, 3rd party and internal data to develop meaningful insights to share internally and externally
- Knows how to explain complex insights in a simple way that people can understand; Ability to create insights and tell a simple customer-oriented, benefit-driven value proposition
- Strategic, analytical thinker with strong leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and an ability to manage numerous deadline-driven projects simultaneously
- Influencing, negotiating and relationship management skills
- Excellent public speaking and writing skills
- Results-focused approach, commitment to go the extra mile
- Works autonomously to achieve results with minimal oversight
- Click here to apply.
About LexisNexis Risk Solutions:
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions harnesses the power of data and advanced analytics to provide insights that help businesses and governmental entities reduce risk and improve decisions to benefit people around the globe. We provide data and technology solutions for a wide range of industries including insurance, financial services, healthcare and government. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, Georgia, we have offices throughout the world and are part of RELX (LSE: REL/NYSE: RELX), a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. For more information, please visit www.risk.lexisnexis.com and www.relx.com.