- Organization: Porter Novelli
- Date Posted: 2/13/2019
- City: Atlanta
- Location: Georgia
- Country: United States
- Primary Category: Internship
- Type of Position: Internship
Description & Details
Porter Novelli is a global public relations agency that combines the power of immersion with the rigor of data to create a deeper human insight that transforms the opinions, beliefs and behaviors of those who matter most to our clients. Porter Novelli people are passionate about creating big and bold change through the power of influence, by staying one step ahead of trends in media, technology and consumer behavior, thereby guiding our clients towards positive, game changing
The intern position supports account teams as follows: assists in the development of press materials; helps coordinate meetings, special events and/or conferences; develops media lists; monitors media coverage and trends; researches consumer and marketplace trends; creates and maintains coverage reports; coordinates the development and delivery of press materials, develops and writes pitch letters, news releases, blogs and other written content and provides additional account related support as necessary.
Students or recent graduates in this program will act as fully integrated members of account teams and will be assigned a mentor for support and guidance in helping the intern get acclimated into the PR industry and business environment.
- Open to current juniors and seniors and recent graduates interested in Public Relations with a major in communications, public health, public affairs, journalism, political science, marketing, English or related course study.
- First-rate writing and organizational skills with an attention to
detail are necessary.
- Experience in Digital, Reputation Management, Crisis Communications, Healthcare, Non-profit is a plus.
How to Apply / Contact
To be considered for an internship with Porter Novelli, please provide the following:
- A resume and cover letter with applicable experience highlighted
- Two professional or personal recommendations
- In 300 words or less, tell us why you want to work at Porter Novelli. If you have a preferred practice or specialty focus, please highlight this here.
- Optional: Up to three work samples (i.e. writing, design, reports, etc.)
- Please upload your resume to our careers site by Friday, February 22, 2019.