Dematic is a leading supplier of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain. Dematic employs over 9,000 skilled logistics professionals to serve its customers globally, with engineering centers and manufacturing facilities located across the globe. Dematic has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.
Headquartered in Grand Rapids, MI, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, related services, and supply chain solutions. Across more than 100 countries worldwide, the KION Group designs, builds and supports logistics solutions that optimize material and information flow within factories, warehouses and distribution centers. The company is the largest manufacturer of industrial trucks in Europe, the second-largest producer of forklifts globally, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Dematic Corp. has an immediate need for an Installation Communications Specialist. This position will require 25% travel to Installation sites.
Under the supervision of the Director of Business Operations, the incumbent will be responsible for effectively communicating with all Installation staff, using various mediums and approaches to ensure 100% coverage. Must have the ability to write and construct meaningful and interesting communications on a number of topics. This person must be able to establish a set of regular weekly and monthly messages and also be able to quickly respond and deliver urgent messages as required.
- Establish a cadence of regular communication to the Installation team
- Establish and maintain lists and addresses for distribution of communication
- Support Directors and VP with preparation and content of townhall meetings, messages, and the medium/ delivery.
- Establish and maintain a database of important staff information (birthdays [day and month only], significant anniversaries, new additions [staff and family], and significant events.
- Ability to deliver all messages in both English and Spanish – ensure prompt ability to translate messages into Spanish.
- Look for new effective mediums to ensure all staff are engaged
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years’ experience, or 8 years of related experience
- Associates degree and 6 years’ experience, or 8 years of related experience
Knowledge and Experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, and evenings to accommodate
- Training, monitoring and supervisor coverage.
- Must have proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must have a “big” picture focus in both departmental and company strategy
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style
- Excellent creative and conceptual thinking abilities
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to speak and write Spanish a plus.
- Strong history of executing the vision of senior management
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- To apply, please click here.