At National Vision, we believe that everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We make that possible by offering quality eye care and eye wear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers in the United States, operating over 980 retail locations in 44 states plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico as well as an optical lab network consisting of three domestic locations and two international locations. NVI offers an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality.
Right now we’re looking for an Internal Communications Manager
The Internal Communications Manager working with internal stakeholders, will lead the development, management and execution of internal communication initiatives and processes including internal story/curation/capture, content creation, and tracking/metrics with the goal of reaching all National Vision internal audiences with key messages/information across brands, locations and functions.
What Would You Do? The Specifics
- Leads the development/execution of internal communications strategy and processes that engages associates across all brands, locations and functions
- Working with stakeholders, identifies, plans, develops and executes corporate content calendar for all internal communications vehicles across organization (e.g., intranet, weekly mailings, e-mails, etc.).
- Provides internal communications guidance and support for stakeholders (e.g., brand teams, DE&I, Philanthropy, Training, brands, etc.).
- Collaborating with the Clinical Services/Administration Group and the External Communication Manager, develops and distributes variety of content for internal channels.
- Provides day-to-day communications support for internal teams: Talent Development, Culture, DE&I and Philanthropy, etc.
- Works with brand leaders to identify, execute and support communications needs (e.g., monthly newsletters, new product launches, training/orientation content, etc.).
- Leads, manages and executes the messaging and content support for internal meetings and presentations.
- Leads development, execution and distribution of annual materials/events including year-end video, partner conference and field awards books.
- Leads and manages content development for monthly staff meetings and executive needs.
- Manages and executes visual storytelling at Retail Support Center, Lawrenceville Lab and Distribution Center.
- Manages vendors to execute projects (e.g., video teams, photographers, agency partners, etc.).
- Four year college degree, or equivalent experience in Internal Communications, Public Relations or related field.
- 7+ years related experience in Internal communications, project management/coordination, and writing/story identification.
- Experience with media relations, social media strategy and production management is preferred
- Advanced: Presentation/PowerPoint, Word Processing/Typing
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- To apply, please click here.