Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete, LLP, a national corporate law firm with offices across 17 states, is seeking a Marketing & Events Coordinator to join the firm’s growing marketing team. Reporting directly to the firm’s CMO, the Marketing & Events Coordinator is responsible for supporting the firm’s marketing and business development efforts, with a primary focus on event planning and execution. This position can be hybrid in any of the following states where Constangy maintains an office, or fully remote with travel to/from events and for meetings. Applicable locations: AL, FL, GA, IL, NC, SC, TN, TX, MO, MN.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the firm’s marketing team to help drive marketing and event strategies, creatively problem-solve, and shape the firm’s events to produce high-quality experiences for our clients and prospective clients
- Coordinate and support in-person event logistics to include venue selection and negotiation, menu selection, AV and IT needs, and related activities
- Conduct site visits and travel to/from in-person events on a regular basis
- Manage on-site events from set-up to tear-down
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and files for all event management projects
- Coordinate sponsorship logistics to include sponsorship benefit negotiations, on-site support, development of related collateral materials, and selection and procurement of associated promotional items
- Conduct virtual events utilizing multiple platforms such as Zoom Webinars and Microsoft Teams
- Identify appropriate contact/invite lists and gain internal approvals for use
- Distribution of event invites and RSVP tracking using technology systems and the firm’s CRM, outlining plans for event promotion with communications team members
- Drive post-event follow-up with the firm’s lawyers and on behalf of the marketing team
- As needed, apply for CLE and SHRM credit for firm programming hosted by the marketing team
- Post-event responsibilities include compiling program feedback, sharing post-event recap with team, budget reconciliation, updating CRM, and tracking event key performance indicators (KPI’s) to measure return on investment (ROI)
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Hospitality Management, or related field; or equivalent work experience in events, marketing or business development
- No less than 2 years of full-time, professional work experience in a related role
- Exceptional computer skills, including advanced experience in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Power Point), and Canva; Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus
- Prior experience with website content management systems
- Ability to travel frequently to/from in-person events to provide on-site event support
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours, as needed
- The successful candidate must be a quick learner and self-starter with the ability to multitask and maintain accuracy and consistency while handling multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable attention to detail and precision in logistics
- Must be a highly motivated and exhibit a high degree of initiative and intellectual curiosity
- Must possess strong independent judgment in order to establish and manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a deadline-driven, detail-oriented work environment
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with courtesy and diplomacy, in order to maintain effective relationships with a diverse group of professionals
- Superior analytical and critical-thinking skills that support strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Experience coordinating large-scale events
- Excellent project and time-management skills in order to develop project plans, coordinate projects, communicate changes and progress, complete projects on time and manage project team activities
- Excellent organizational skills including record keeping, data collection and system information
- Ability to compile and analyze complex data and furnish concise, detailed information in report format, written correspondence or verbally
- Comprehensive HDHP health plan, dental plan, and vision plan; Teladoc coverage for remote medical care; HSA for medical, and dependent care FSA
- Competitive paid time off (PTO) available and increasing with tenure at the firm; paid holidays, including the observation of Juneteenth
- 401(k) savings plan with matching and profit-sharing contribution
- Paid parental leave; emergency travel assistance; student loan refinancing options and financial planning assistance; onsite parking and/or public transportation subsidies; monthly gym reimbursement.
*These benefits are subject to change
Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete LLP requires that all employees be vaccinated, unless a medical or religious accommodation is needed.
Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete LLP is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including but not limited to selection, hiring, assignment, re-assignment, promotion, transfer, and compensation. Our Firm prohibits discrimination, harassment, or retaliation in employment based on race; color; religion; national origin; sex (including pregnancy); age; disability; genetic information, citizenship status; military service obligations; or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This position is NOT open to submissions from recruiters.