We are seeking a part-time, virtual intern/client specialist who is full of creative ideas and eager to contribute on a large scale. Do you enjoy fast-paced environments where your ideas matter? Do you enjoy creating content and engaging on social media? Do you want to learn from a team of senior marketing and communications professionals? If so, check out our requirements below and drop us a quick note about why you’d like to join the Chirp team and deliver results that matter.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of the different social networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiency at MS Office
- Passion for the PR industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Master’s program, or recent graduate
- Qualified candidates should submit their resume, LinkedIn profile and a brief cover note to hello@chirpPR.com