About Meeting Expectations:
Meeting Expectations works with corporate and association clients to facilitate the exchange of information to solve problems and achieve progress based on common goals. As a company we empower and inspire our team members to deliver innovative solutions to the event and association markets. Since its founding in 1992, we have created thousands of extraordinary experiences for event attendees and provided exceptional management service to many types of associations.
Headquartered in Atlanta, with an office in Denver and staff spread throughout the US, the company is repeatedly recognized as one of Corporate Meeting & Incentives Magazine’s “Top 25 North American Meeting and Incentive Companies,” and as one of the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s “Best Places to Work.”
The PR/Marketing Specialist reports to the Sr. Marketing Manager or above management position. This role is part of the Marketing & Creative Services Group, which acts as an internal agency for clients in both our Association Management Business Unit and Meeting Planning Business Unit. The PR/Marketing Specialist supports the development and implementation of marketing communications for Meeting Expectations and its association and corporate event clients to increase sales, attendance, and membership in accordance with client goals.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of marketing communications promoting client associations, programs, and events, to include:
- Creates and implements social media marketing content (paid and organic)
- Develops content for email, blogs, websites, presentations, and other communications
- Project management: timelines, tracking and reporting
- Works in partnership with the internal Creative Services team in the development of event branding, collateral, digital and multimedia elements (copywriting, proofing, management of approval processes, etc)
- Manages elements of Meeting Expectations’ corporate marketing through PR/media relations and digital marketing
- Represents clients and/or Meeting Expectations at industry events
- Evaluates programs through analytics monitoring and measurement
- Shares marketing and communications best practices with team members
- May have budgeting responsibility
- Contributes to the development and enhancement of Marketing & Creative Services Group policies and processes
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Public Relations, Communications or Marketing
- Three+ years of relevant PR/marketing experience, agency background preferred
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Technology-forward; experience with Salesforce, marketing automation, and paid social/digital experience preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of design/production process
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to stay deadline-oriented and flexible under competing time requirements
Essential Physical Functions:
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Rare or occasional lifting, up to 25 lbs.
- Please apply by clicking here.