BrandCulture is seeking an individual with public relations, social media and/or lead generation agency experience to support our public relations, social media, lead generation and content marketing capabilities. You will ideally have technology, financial, professional services and/or hospitality client expertise and a desire to serve as the key steward of multiple client relationships, and to lead cross-disciplinary media (i.e. print, digital/social, lead generation, events, etc.) projects. A person with a graduate degree from a highly regarded university would be considered a plus.
- Experience managing cross-disciplinary projects ranging from print to digital to event media
- Entrepreneurial spirit and skilled in developing and sustaining new client relationships
- Experience collaborating with teams of strategists, designers, copywriters, developers, etc.
- Confidence and presence to engage with executive-level audiences
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Sense of humor
BrandCulture is a performance-led brand and organizational growth consultancy. We work with ambitious leaders who know they can do better to define brand strategies, build strong cultures, execute integrated marketing programs and enable sales teams. We do it to deliver what businesses really need most: measurable, meaningful and sustainable business performance. Learn more about us and the way we see the world at www.brandculture.com and www.brandculturetalk.com.
If you find that you share our passion for fresh thinking, considered design, le mot juste and getting things done, send us a letter of interest and your resume, CV or portfolio to email@example.com.