Jackson Healthcare is seeking a dynamic, values-driven communications professional to join its Corporate Marketing team.
The Communications Senior Manager will collaborate with leaders and subject matter experts across the enterprise to support the company’s strategic objectives, heighten external stakeholder engagement and lead proactive communications efforts, while ensuring alignment with Jackson Healthcare’s brand, mission and values.
Primary job responsibilities entail developing and implementing cross-functional corporate communications activities and multichannel content for thought leadership, media relations, awards programming and digital channels. The Communications Senior Manager also will help facilitate executive speaker programming and communications for corporate events.
The ideal candidate must possess outstanding written communications skills with the ability to seamlessly transition tone and voice across digital and traditional communications channels, deliver both strategy and tactics, have a keen eye for detail, and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
This role requires:
- Exceptional writing and verbal skills. Must be a strong writer, editor and proofreader. Must be able to synthesize information into clear, actionable content across multiple communications channels.
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills. Must be proactive and anticipate needs; develop plans, create timelines and meet deadlines; and seamlessly manage multiple, competing activities.
- Team player. Must be have customer-centric approach to work and the ability to collaborate effectively across teams, functions and companies that are part of the Jackson Healthcare family.
The position is based at Jackson Healthcare’s Alpharetta headquarters and will report to the Director of Corporate Communications.
- Partner with the VP of Marketing and Director of Corporate Communications and work with corporate and department leaders to develop and execute strategies that reinforce the company’s brand, culture and key initiatives
- Create and place compelling content that reinforces the company’s strategic priorities and unique value proposition to external stakeholders
- Spearhead proactive and responsive public relations and media relations efforts to tell the company’s story and articulate key messages
- Create informative press releases, media resources and related marketing materials
- Develop compelling content for articles, bylines and speaking engagements
- Create and execute award programming to highlight the company and its values, culture and people
- Create story boards and scripting for video and other multimedia productions
- Support social media content and programming
- Develop website content that is informative and engaging to visitors
- Create and implement communication strategies for launches, events and promotions
- Understand trends in external communications and apply new approaches to continuously innovate and enhance communications effectiveness.
- Establish, track and analyze communications performance metrics and return on communications investment, and apply lessons learned to continually improve results
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, public relations or related discipline
- 10 years of experience in communications positions; agency experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing successful communications strategies and innovative, measurable communications approaches
- Exceptional verbal communication skills with a strong content development background
- Exemplary writing skills with the ability to seamlessly create content in the voice and tone appropriate for the asset being developed and channels in which it will be leveraged
- Demonstrated experience, a proven track record and a passion for media relations
- Proficient in communications for digital and social media channels
- Experience managing external vendors, including public relations firms
- Demonstrated organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Expert project management skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Detailed and deadline-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and proactively manage workstreams
- Team player with strong cross-functional communication and collaboration skills
- A proven track record of obtaining results, creating enthusiasm and inspiring confidence with peers, leaders, and executives
- Empathy, curiosity and a commitment to serving others
- To apply, click here.