We are looking for an experienced communications pro to serve as the managing editor and leader of our company’s content team. This position directs the storytelling that supports our business vision, culture and commitment to our Stewardship Framework. This leadership role oversees origination, development and publishing of GP content across multiple platforms including website, intranet and social assets, and will use data and research to continually guide our decision-making on creating dynamic content that tells GP’s story effectively. You will be part of our corporate communications leadership team and will build relationships with leaders across the organization and other communicators across the enterprise, as well as be involved with communications strategies for executive leaders, including our CEO.
The ideal candidate will have a diverse background in various facets of corporate communications and content, be creative and a keen writer and editor of others’ work, be highly organized and proficient in building content calendars, story development and review processes, and be an effective supervisor, coach and mentor to others.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Corporate Communications and works closely with the Senior Vice President of Corporate Communications, Public and Government Affairs.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations or related field.
- Background in employee communications and research; website development, content management and analytics.
- Minimum of 10 years’ communications experience in a large complex organization
- Experience supervising others
- Skilled in MS Office tools and publishing platforms (i.e., WordPress, SharePoint, etc.)
- To apply for this position, please click here.