Leadership Pop-Up Series
What is PRSA’s Leadership Pop-Up Series?
PRSA Georgia is excited to announce its first Leadership Pop-Up Series! This new series will expose PR professionals to critical leadership development programming designed to enhance career growth and provide valuable networking opportunities in a smaller setting, and give professionals a forum to discuss leadership-oriented topics.
What topics will be covered in the series?
The Leadership Pop-Up Series is designed to explore management topics including:
Accelerating Your Career in PR
- How to Master the Challenges Facing Women in the PR Workforce
- Getting to the C-Suite: How to Make it to the Top Ranks of Your Organization
- Gaining a Seat at the Table: How to Ensure PR is a Leadership Function at Your Organization
- View from the Top: Hear from PR Leaders about the Issues Facing the PR Workforce
- How to Become a PR Star: How to Become Recognized as a Leader at Your Organization
- Ask Us Anything Panel with Rising Stars
How will this series be different from other PRSA Georgia programs?
In-person events are limited to 25 participants to ensure everyone can engage in meaningful dialogue and powerful networking.
- The cost for the event is $25.
- All sessions will be held from 7:30-9 a.m. to allow participants to maximize their work day.
- These events will be held in different locations across the Atlanta metro area, and we hope to expand the series to other locations in Georgia.
- Some virtual options may also be offered.
What will the program look like for the in-person events?
The Leadership Pop-Up events will follow the following schedule:
- 7:30 a.m.: Coffee Networking Session and Registration
The registration list will be sent to attendees in advance of the event in order to maximize networking capabilities.
- 8:00 a.m.: Interactive Panel Discussion
Program kicks off with panelists who engage in fireside-style chats with participants about selected topics. All participants are invited to engage in open dialogue.
- 9:00 a.m.: Conclusion
The program will end promptly at 9 a.m. so participants can jumpstart their workday.
When are the events?
Watch for future Leadership Pop-Up events on our calendar of events.