Purchasing the PRSA Georgia annual pass is a cost-effective and time-saving way to easily secure your spot at all chapterwide monthly programming, the annual conference, and the annual awards ceremony with one simple transaction. Save yourself nearly $200—and the hassle of filling out a monthly expense report—with the PRSA Annual Pass.
For $590—a nearly $200 savings—members who purchase the annual pass get access to the following with one simple transaction:
- Monthly Meetings and Seminars:
Thursday, Jan. 23 luncheon only
Thursday, April 15 luncheon and seminar
Thursday, May 14 luncheon and seminar
Thursday, June 11 luncheon and seminar
July monthly program offsite (date and time TBD)
Thursday, Aug. 13 luncheon and seminar
Thursday, Sept. 10 luncheon and seminar
Thursday, Oct. 8 luncheon and seminar
Thursday, Dec. 3 luncheon and seminar
- Annual Conference on Friday, Feb. 28
- Awards Celebration on Thursday, Nov. 5
Deadline to purchase the pass is Friday, Feb. 14, 2020.
- The annual pass is nontransferable and may only be used by the individual who registers for the pass.
- The pass may not be applied toward events not listed.
- Purchasing the pass automatically pre-registers you for all events listed, and you will be contacted prior to each event to ensure you are planning to attend.
- All reservations are final. Programming is subject to change. There are no cancellations and PRSA Georgia does not issue refunds for the registration fee.
- If you or your company purchases a table to the awards celebration, $100 may be applied toward the table with the purchase of the annual pass.