PRSA Georgia will host the PRSA 2015 International Conference, the largest public relations conference in the world. This prestigious event will take place November 5 – 8 in Atlanta. The symposium will be an exciting opportunity for public relations professionals to amplify their impact by connecting strategy, tactics an tools across one integrated network.
- Gain exposure for your company/brand with 21,000 PRSA members.
- Achieve recognition in front of more than 2,000 conference attendees.
- Reach qualified decision-makers: 57% of attendees are senior-level public relations professionals.,
- Influence a wide range of industry veterans, as attendees represent: 32% corporate, 15% agency, 9% consulting firms. The remainder are from large local, regional, national and international organizations, including governments and universities.
- Access quality programming: more than 150 workshops, seminars and classes.
- Gain association with high profile general session speakers, who in the past have included Soledad O’Brien, Arianna Huffington, Chris Brogan, Al Roker, Coretta Scott King, James Carville, Mary Matalin, James Earl Jones and Donald Trump.
- Attend networking events, with more than 20 social functions.
- Showcase your company at the Products & Exhibit Hall during the conference.