Joining PRSA is simple. The requirements are that you:
- Spend a substantial portion of your time in the public relations or related field.
- Complete an application online.
- Pay your membership dues.
To join PRSA Georgia, you must be a member of PRSA National. National and Chapter dues are collected through PRSA National. The dues are:
- National: $260 annually plus a one-time $65 initiation fee
- PRSA Georgia: $90 annually – NOTE: You must join/be a member of PRSA National in order to become a member of PRSA Georgia.
- Associate Member rates vary (for professionals with two years or less experience).
- PRSSA – PRSSA members can transfer their membership within one year of graduation and are entitled to a discount on their National PRSA membership dues.